We can help you find the ideal Buy to Let mortgage, with hundreds of schemes to choose from through South Manchester Mortgages, so all you have to do is find the perfect tenants. We source a range of products including low cost fixed and tracker rates so you can pick the one that’s right for you.
Specialist Advice, Specialist Knowledge
All our advisors have specialist professional knowledge of the investment market. Through the lenders we use options can include:
- You can borrow in your own name or as a group of up to four private individuals.
- A choice of how to let your Buy to Let property from a range of acceptable options.
- Repayments on an interest-only, and / or capital repayment basis.
- Portability so you can transfer your Buy to Let mortgage rate to another Buy to Let property.
- Regulated BTL mortgages for those wishing to rent to family members.
Take advantage of our free initial consultation to discuss
- Self-employed as well as employed mortgages
- Portfolio management and building
- High loan to value products, including up to 80%.
- Research from broker only mortgages
We can find you the best deal to suit your specific requirements choosing from
- High street banks
- Building societies
- A vast array of Buy to Let mortgage specialists
Ensure you thoroughly research a prospective property and seek advice from local letting agents, we can help recommend some excellent ones, regarding its suitability for letting, level of current demand and anticipated rental income.
Factor ‘hidden costs’ such as solicitors’ fees, stamp duty, letting agency and management fees, building insurance, ground rent/service charge for leasehold flats, maintenance/repairs to the property, into your calculations.
Consider the implications on your tax affairs.
We recommend that you consider taking professional tax advice from an accountant or discussing with your tax office, again we can recommend tax specialists who we work with.
Make provisions for how you would make your monthly Buy to Let mortgage repayments in the event of your Buy to Let property being empty, your tenants failing to pay or if interest rates rise.
From 1 April 2016, Stamp Duty Land Tax is an extra 3% on top of the current rates for buy to let residential properties above £40,000.
Mortgage, Life & Home Insurance Specialists
Helping you have the home you want… protecting what matters to you most
Call 07791 533122 or email: email@example.com